We are currently seeking iOS developers to join our team and help us to build the next generation of mobile applications for our clients! Our ideal candidates is comfortable working as part of a development team, and is eager to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Build mobile applications for iOS
- Collaborate with clients to design, ship, and test new features
- Debug and resolve software issues
- Keeping up-to-date on new iOS technologies and general mobile application trends
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in iOS development in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience working with core iOS and third-party frameworks
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Experience in project management, continuous integration, and/or client-server applications is a plus
We think Brierwood is a pretty nifty place to work at. Not only are we a democratically-run worker co-operative that gets to work on awesome projects with our clients, but we have some great perks as well:
- 3 weeks of vacation each year
- comprehensive medical benefits covering health, dental, and vision
- employee-guided HR policies, including no overtime
- weekly learning opportunities
- unlimited coffee!
- annual profit sharing and other benefits for members
Interested in one of these positions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to start the conversation. We’d love to see your work, so feel free to include links to your GitHub profile, App Store/Google Play apps, or anything else that showcases your skills.
About Brierwood Co-operative
At Brierwood Co-operative, our team of veteran software developers specialize in delivering polished and professional end-to-end mobile development solutions for iOS, Android, phone and tablet. We have in-depth experience with fixed-budget and scope-controlled projects that help our clients expand their businesses, offer new services, and increase sales.